Our Hospitals are not over run but our hospital staff is stretched to the point of breaking. How can both of those statements be true. COVID Protocols. That is how.
Medical staff are constantly testing. Any time someone tests positive everyone around them must isolate until they are tested. Incredibly even after receiving a negative test you still must isolate. This is from the Q&A section of the province’s website.
Q: Do I still have to quarantine for 14 days if my test comes back negative?
A: Yes. On the day you were tested, there may not have been enough virus in your body for the test to pick up. You could become infectious at any time after that during your quarantine period.
Most People who test positive do not have symptoms. They are not sick. The Government quarantines people anyway due to the risk of asymptomatic transmission. Asymptomatic transmission is a myth. Contact tracing has documented this since last March. This is hardly surprising. Even that duplicitous weasel Fauci has admitted that asymptomatic transmission is never a significant factor in any outbreak.
The shortage of Medical staff is completely artificial. It is caused by government policy not by the virus. Unfortunately, these ridiculous isolation rules do not just affect hospitals. On the way to work this morning I listened to a report predicting gasoline shortages this summer. We will have plenty of gasoline just no truckers to haul it.
The COVID isolation policies are starting to impact our supply chain. In a sane world, governments would recognize this and correct the policy by only quarantining sick people. Sadly, we no longer live in a sane world. Governments will not change these policies exactly because they are impacting the supply chain. Destruction of the supply chain is almost the last thing left on the Government to-do list.
In October of 2020, after the spring lockdown, an email started circulating. The email was purported to be from a liberal party insider leaking the Canadian governments plan to march us in to martial law. You can see it here.
Internet fact checkers descended quickly to “debunk” the email. At the time I also thought it was a hoax. In hindsight the speed that the “fact checkers” arrived should have rang alarm bells. The closer something gets to the truth the more attention it gets from internet “fact checkers”.
The email detailed several milestones with timelines. I have reproduced them below with my comments in italics.
- Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
Every province had re-instituted lockdowns by November.
- Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
COVID quarantine facilities have been establish in every province. They are jails but the media prefers to call them hotels.
- Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
Canadian COVID deaths had indeed increased dramatically by the end of November.
But in a previous post I showed that this was just creative accounting. Overall deaths in Canada were completely normal all winter.
- Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021.
Every province announced new restrictions in December that were far more stringent than the original lockdowns.
- Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
The CERB program has been extended multiple time already.
- Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
Check out the original date on this article, February 4th, 2021.
- Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
They managed to manufacture the cases but are still working on the deaths.
- Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
4 provinces now have travel restrictions. Travel is being discouraged everywhere else. Governments who have not enacted restrictions are simply relying on Karen to hysterically discourage travel.
- Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
The Liberals are increasing their propaganda in support of this. At this point it is inevitable.
- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
We are here now, and as I explained it is well underway.
- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
Last year the Canadian government put a contract tender to deliver 36,000 canisters of tear gas to Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot in Dundurn Saskatchewan. The gas needed to be delivered by March 31st, 2021. Gee I wonder what that is for?
It is damn remarkable how accurate this debunked email is. The only thing they got wrong is that the government was not able to kill enough people in Q1. Not to worry though, there are still 2 months left in Q2. The government has plenty of time to kill people with vaccines.
All the Government needs to manufacture now is a disruption in the supply chain. That should bring the chaos required for the final step. They seem to have that well in hand. In my lifetime I have never seen the government handle anything this efficiently. It looks like the Military will get to use their new tear gas right on schedule.