The history you learn is highly dependent on who writes it. We learn what the author wants us to learn. Given the chance Satan would write himself in as the hero in the bible. I bring this up today because many prominent COVIDiots are now desperately trying to re-write COVID history.
The tide is turning and people are waking to the reality that the entire COVID narrative was a lie. This virus was not an existential threat and nothing we did worked, including the vaccines. The lockdowns measures stole 3 years of everyone’s lives and the vaccines have stolen far more than that.
This gradual public awakening has gotten several prominent COVIDiots scrambling to write themselves out of the failed government narrative. 2 weeks ago Leana S. Wen Penned an article for the Washington Post admitting COVID deaths were over counted. Leana Wen is a little late to the party; I used all-cause mortality numbers more than 2 years ago to prove government was exaggerating the COVID threat.
But Leana is not just late to the party; she is an uninvited party crasher. Leana Wen was one of the media’s favorite fake experts. Doctor Wen made multiple television appearances hyping the danger of COVID 19 and the importance of complete, unthinking, government compliance. Now that truth is emerging, Leana Wen is re-writing her character arch in this COVID farce. Leena is no longer the courageous physician saving us from COVID by depriving us of liberty. Now she is the dispassionate scientist observing from the sidelines and cautioning us about over reacting.
Leana Wen is a horrible human being who wants to be remembered as something she was not.
Another new history scribe is cartoonist Scott Adams. Scott Adams thinks he is a very smart man but in the end he was just another COVIDiot with a large soap box to stand on. Adam’s went all in on the Jabs and looked down on anyone who dared question the deification of Pfizer. Now Scott is worried he might succumb to sudden death.
Adam’s used twitter as his pulpit to push the Jabs. Now he is trying to use twitter to absolve himself from taking responsibility for his foolish decision. He desperately wants people to know none of this could have ben foreseen. No one could have known the Jabs were dangerous. He was just a victim of faulting science. The new Musk twitterverse has not been kind to Scotts attempt to whitewash his stupidity. I was going to reproduce some of them here but there are far too many, suffice to say Scott is not fooling anyone with his historical re-write.
Scott Adams was very publically wrong and now he is trying to blame scientists for misleading him. He refuses to take responsibility for his personal decision to get jabbed and he is not the only one. Yesterday my friends and I discovered this article. Incredibly, the author is trying to blame unvaccinated for her decision to get vaccinated. The article is so wildly over the top that at first our group could not decide if it was real. We felt it had to be a Babylon Bee satire. As far as we can tell though the article is real; sadly there are people in this world that are this stupid.
At first I thought I would just quote a few words from the article and go off on my usual rant. I could not follow that plan, however, because I could not decide what to choose. Every single sentence written in the article is so astonishingly stupid I had to rant about all of it. Below is the entire article with my comments in italicized bullet points. I do not know who the author is; the article is unsigned. That is not surprising, I wouldn’t want to admit I wrote it either.
They knew: why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
The unvaccinated knew what we didn’t. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.
As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.
- Unvaccinated people marched in protests and got arrested. They drove a convoy of trucks right in to the heart of evil (Ottawa) and honked their horns for weeks. For their trouble they had their bank accounts frozen and were beaten by foreign mercenaries. How much more did you want them to do? Did you want them to follow you to your appointment and tackle the nurse before you willingly and sanctimoniously accepted the injection?
While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations — now seeming to do more harm than good — their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.
- If they were doing the right thing why would their unvaccinated friends stop them?
Even though they knew what we didn’t.
- They only knew what you had arrogantly dismissed as conspiracy theories without one moment of critical analysis.
Our blood is now on their hands.
- Failing to prevent a murder is not the same thing as committing a murder. Only someone stupid enough to take an experimental treatment to prevent a bad flu would not be able to make this distinction.
Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn’t effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.
- Unvaccinated people were not hoarding information. You had access to the same information that they did. You were just too lazy, too stupid, and too convinced of your own moral superiority to look.
They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet. The more diabolical even urged folks they disagree with to “get boosted.”
- The unvaccinated were silent only because they were silenced. Had they not been silenced it is doubtful they could have been heard over the noise emanating from useful idiots such as yourself. The gloating was loud and decidedly one way. Vaccinated people gloated about the rights that had been taken away from unvaccinated people. Unvaccinated were not allowed to travel, enter public spaces, or even work. Not a single vaccinated person raised their voice to declare that this was unjust. Many took to social media to sneer that unvaccinated people were just getting what they deserved.
It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations.
- For 2 years unvaccinated people were told not being jabbed was irresponsible. Now not preventing others from being jabbed is irresponsible? Make up your mind.
And silence is, after all, consent.
- Unvaccinated people did not consent to any of this. They were the only people speaking out about the tyrannical behavior of government. For their efforts people like you ostracized them.
It is time for the unvaccinated to take responsibility for their actions and to work with the rest of us to find a solution to this crisis. We cannot afford to let their selfishness and lack of action continue to harm our communities. It is time for the unvaccinated to step up and do the right thing.
- What actions did unvaccinated people take that they need to be responsible for? Your whole diatribe to this point is a long irrational complaint that unvaccinated people did not do anything. Now they need to be responsible for their actions? How can inaction be action? Apparently you were one of the unfortunate ones who had the vaccine cross the blood brain barrier.
The unvaccinated should by any moral measuring stick have done more to warn about the potential risks — to help us make informed decisions about our health. And they must now ask us for our forgiveness.
And, hand to heart, we may just give it to them.
- I do not want or need your forgiveness. I did not do anything to you. You did it to yourself. It was never in my power to make you smart enough not to do something incredibly stupid. That was your parent’s responsibility and they failed miserably. Perhaps you should consider forgiving them.
Because we are good people.
- How are you a good person? You are demonizing a whole group of people who did not do anything to you.
We took those injections because it was the right thing to do — until it wasn’t.
- There you go again, struggling with logic. If taking the jab was the right thing to do why am I a demon for not stopping you? Should my life goal be to prevent anyone from “doing the right thing”? If I had stood and your doorway and restrained you would you have listened to my arguments or would you have called the police?
- Taking the Jab was never the right thing to do and I doubt your motives were altruistic. You took the Jab so that you could travel, go to restaurants, and above all else feel superior to unvaccinated. You made a life altering mistake because you are stupid and would not listen to those who are not as stupid as you. Now you want to blame people you did not consult for a decision that you made.
- This might be difficult for you to understand but your life is not my responsibility. I am not your parent. Had I been your parent you would have turned out far different. You would not need to self-identify as a good person. You would actually be a good person.