It only took 3 years but now we are finally discussing the obvious, masks do not work.
“There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference,” he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. “Full stop.”
The mask discussion was triggered by a paper published last month that found no discernable impact from masks or even respirators.
Wearing N95/P2 respirators probably makes little to no difference in how many people have confirmed flu (5 studies; 8407 people); and may make little to no difference in how many people catch a flu-like illness (5 studies; 8407 people), or respiratory illness (3 studies; 7799 people).
Multiple studies have come to the same conclusion but for some reason this study hit a nerve and started the conversation. Readers of this blog were not surprised by any of this. I have discussed Masks on the blog multiple times and quite simply when it comes to masks the math does not work. It is impossible for even N95 masks to stop something as small as a virus.
But none of this means that mask mandates did not work. Mask mandates worked exceptionally well for their intended purpose which was never to impede transmission. Mask mandates were used to identify and marginalize anyone who would not blindly obey government.
One government insider told me that ‘we are lying when we say masks work. They are a signal, a psyop. And we’ve criminalized not wearing them. Masks also transfer the blame onto individuals for the epidemic spreading. We have people counting the unmasked on public transport, policing each other. It is deeply unethical that we have set people against each other in this way. It allows the creation of an “out group” to blame.’
The Pandemic response was never about a virus. It was an exercise in population control. Governments could not syphon off our cash and usher in the great reset without first removing liberty. Mandatory masking was a good first step. Not only did the mandates identify and marginalize independent thinkers they also conditioned the sheep for the next step; the vaccines.
This morning I saw these videos. I don’t know who this woman is but she has an interesting perspective on why the vaccine programs utilized escalating coercion. Mask mandates were a very crude sorting tool. People fell in to 2 broad categories; sheep and thinkers. The vaccine programs were much more surgical. They were used to judge your level of compliance.
Part 2 pic.twitter.com/smErKoblMN
— Ivor Cummins (@FatEmperor) February 28, 2023
From the vaccine programs government now knows they don’t need to worry about 50% of the population. Those people will obey without question. Another 20% can be bought. Given the right personal incentive they are quite happy to let the government take chances with their lives. The last 30% will not cooperate without some rational explanation or threat of violence.
It is fitting that Albert Bourla is a vet. This was an exercise in herding cattle. Government now has us neatly categorized and unlike the mask mandates they have auditable lists. The government knows who took the vaccines and when they took them so they know exactly which group your fall in. This is crucial data for implementing the 15 minute prisons. They already know who will try to escape.